Sunday, June 23, 2013

Our Home

After arriving in Texas in April the first thing I had to do was find a home for the family to live in.  Luckily my friend Jez had come over a week before me so I managed to stay in his condo whilst I looked for a home. Cae and I had already shortlisted about 10 properties and we had visited the area a couple of times so we knew the schools that we wanted Cedah and Darcy in.

We finally chose a house in Cedar Park.

The furniture arrived two days after the family so that was good timing and we are now settled in.

The estate has a communal swimming pool, children's play area and lots of wild deer wandering around - this is at the communal pool area.


I will add some pictures of the pool area over the next few days. Here is the pool.









May 2013 - Just bought my BBQ - fantastic!  It's dual fuel - one side gas the other coal.  I have been using it regularly and even managed to cook a Paella  on the gas side.


No comments:

Post a Comment